Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grouchy and neglected

Grouchy Pants has been challenging.  He is being walked on the street more and with his Halti.  Dogs aren't allowed off leash in our normal walking area anymore, so the alternate trails are either shorter or further away.  I worry about his exercise!  Technically dogs aren't allowed off leash at beaches either but they are always running loose!  I think dog park is the key.
Today we did a muzzled on leash walk with another dog.  He just wanted that muzzle off, but he walked it.  I am proud of him, it was probably 45 minutes of walking.  He looked sad though.
We are going to focus on vet work too - I really think he needs blood drawn just for check up... maybe we can sedate him the first time, it seems like an injection is easier than a blood draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment