Our week in Saratoga Springs was pretty good! The cottage we rented was dated and really hot the first day, but it cooled down the remainder of the week - otherwise I don't know if Sassy would have been able to wander out of an air conditioned room.
Grouchy Pants is much better in new places - maybe he is less confident or really, I think he just doesn't think it's his yet... it seemed like there was more tension towards the end of the week. Maybe we're going about his training the wrong way.
He was super unmotivated at weight pull the morning after we got back. Even with chicken nuggets and the laser pointer... I wish I knew if he was lazy, just didn't like it, or what? I don't think he is uncomfortable, he chases the laser pointer happily and gives pretty good full body wags, so I don't think he is shut down... more work on motivation!!!
Sassy is super attentive in class, really the opposite of home.. I think we're going to have to start some crate games to get her to like the crate, feeding and giving treats is not enough.. she really does not like to be left in there...
No comments:
Post a Comment