It's been a while, much has happened, and I guess it's time for an update!
I have been working night shifts a few days a week, which means my poor spoiled dogs don't get a personal butler to wait on their needs every waking minute. Luckily, we have Mr Dog Walker! Although Grouchy hasn't felt like walking around the block with Mr Dog Walker, Grouch and Sass seem to get enough play time, they've been napping when I get home. I think they've adjusted, they both get more crate time which is good for Sass and Grouchy really likes his crate anyways so that might be good for him too. I think it's cool if we put a bed and blanket in his crate, he will choose to hang out in it or nap in it instead of on the couch or with me! I do love that about Grouchy. Sass doesn't care for her crate, she prefers to sprawl out so she doesn't go in by choice but she's so food driven, she'll happily bounce in for a treat.
I think Mr Dog Walker may start taking them on trails when his schedule permits and the weather gets nicer. I'm pretty sure Grouchy will walk then. Sassy is easy, she'll do anything, I love that about her!
No comments:
Post a Comment