Today was the first day Mr Dog Walker had the dogs all by himself. He says it went well although Grouchy did not walk past the driveway. Sassy walked but then tried to bite his pants legs, she does that, has done it since a pup... We should probably work on it, but she does it when she gets frisky and doesn't really have bite inhibition. She bites hard even though it's for fun. What would I do if she was not such a sweet dog?!?
Grouchy is a little on edge tonight though, he snapped at Sassy 3x since I've been home, sorta fighting over proximity to me and then not wanting to let her in the backseat of the little car. So, we sent him to his crate and took her for a ride instead. I think he needs a daily walk even though he is a mellow dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment