Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Third Outing

Grouchy's third meeting with Mr Dog Walker seemed to go ok.  Although he hasn't blown up, I can tell he is not relaxed yet.  Maybe this is because we're walking around in parking lots and it's not really "fun" for him.  He's getting a lot of treats but something is a little off still.  He does sniff and pee but he's not really himself yet on walks and he's doing some yawning and nose/lip licking. 
We will try the Bog Meadows Trail next, I might get a chance to let him off and run a bit and maybe he'll warm up a lot more. Maybe when Mr Dog Walker comes over and we play with the laser pointer he'll be happier too.  He just hasn't gotten the wiggly excitement that he has, but it's only been our 3rd meeting so I hope this is something that just takes time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment